In this post, we're going to thoroughly detail a step-by-step process on how to dry out your commercial inflatable water slide. This guide is essential for prolonging the lifespan of your investment and ensuring maximum fun for your customers. So, if you want to preserve the value of your water slides, you'll love this guide.
Why is Drying Out Your Inflatable Water Slide Crucial?
First, let's understand why it's crucial to properly dry out your commercial inflatable water slide. When moisture is left on the material, it can lead to mold and mildew growth, which not only degrades the material, but can also pose a health risk. Additionally, a thoroughly dried water slide is less likely to suffer from wear and tear, thus increasing its lifespan.
Step-by-Step Process to Dry Out Your Commercial Inflatable Water Slide
- Drain the Water: The initial step is to drain all the water from your inflatable water slide. Make sure you open all the drain plugs and allow the water to flow out
- Deflate the Slide: Once the water is drained, deflate the slide. This will make it easier to remove any remaining water.
- Wipe Down the Slide: Use a dry towel or a soft, non-abrasive cloth to wipe down the slide. Make sure to get into every nook and cranny.
- Inflate the Slide: Now, inflate the slide again. This will expose areas that may still be wet.
- Dry it in the Sun: If possible, let the slide dry in the sun. The heat from the sun will evaporate any remaining moisture. Rotate the slide to ensure all sides get equal sun exposure.
- Use an Air Mover: If the sun isn't an option, consider using an air mover or a fan. These devices can help speed up the drying process.
- Check for Wet Spots: Once you think the slide is dry, check for any wet spots. If you find any, use a towel to dry them off and then let the slide sit a bit longer.
- Store Properly: Once the slide is completely dry, deflate it and store it in a dry place.
Wrapping it Up
Drying your commercial inflatable water slide is an essential maintenance step that helps preserve the quality of your slide, extend its life, and keep it safe for users. By following this step-by-step guide, you can ensure that your inflatable water slide stays in top condition for years to come.
Remember: Taking care of your inflatable water slide is not just about drying it out; it's also about regular inspection and repair.
Where to Order Water Slides for Your Inflatable Rental BusinessGeneral Inflatables
sells water slides that are popular with kids at parties, carnivals, and other special events. If you own an inflatable rental business and are looking for something new to attract more customers, order water slides
from General Inflatables today.